Re: MacOS X 10.1 vs. YDL

Subject: Re: MacOS X 10.1 vs. YDL
From: Adam Scarcella (adamo97@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 09:08:03 MST

That is my point exactly. The computer SHOULD be the solution, not the
problem. It seems that for me, MacOS X is a better choice for my
particular needs (graphic Design). I honestly was very excited about
installing YDL 2.1 but soon became extremely frustrated and completely
disappointed. I haven't given up on YDL. I'm just waiting until my
nVidia GeForce3 card with it's ADC connector is supported. Patience is
a virtue I guess.

Adamo =)