Re: MacOS X 10.1

Subject: Re: MacOS X 10.1
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 09:54:27 MST

No offense intended of course...

 If i wanted to offend, of course I would have called you an
ogre! Besides, who wouldn't like to consider themselves friendly and
mischievous? That aside, I was referring to an entirely different
definition of the word, that being "a lure used in trolling, as a
trolling-spoon" where to troll is "To draw on as with a moving bait; to
entice, allure"... Hmmm... It's funny that you can go fishing for
Linux-folk and actually come up with quite a few on your hook :)

Anyway, sorry for the needless digression, back to Free software?
Mike