Re: MacOS X 10.1

Subject: Re: MacOS X 10.1
From: Adam Scarcella (adamo97@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 10:43:05 MST

I agree to some extent. I think that if you use MS Office or Adobe
products, (I use mostly Adobe and Macromedia stuff) then MacOS X still
has some growing to do. BUT... I can still run all my existing Classic
software and I must say that it has never crashed on me yet (Knock on
wood) and it's almost as fast as simply booting in OS 9. I want to do
exactly what you're doing, which is to run all three OS's, unfortunately
YDL doesn't support my particular machine yet. But when it does, I'll
definitely use it.

Adamo =)