Re: MacOS X 10.1 -> AGREED

Subject: Re: MacOS X 10.1 -> AGREED
From: cdowns (cdowns@skillsoft.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 11:58:29 MST

Jim,
        tftp will have to be installed and then started from
/etc/inetd.conf inwhich you will need to make sure the dir matches where
you are dumping your files. bootps would be done from the network
inteface level and should be configures at
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0.

hope this helps.
~>D

--
 Network Security Administrator