Re: Ghostscript WILL NOT PRINT LANDSCAPE..

Subject: Re: Ghostscript WILL NOT PRINT LANDSCAPE..
From: Dave Braford (braford@hanon-mckendry.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 12:06:36 MST

In proper response to MY OWN POSTING !!!
I have solved the landscape problem involving
the use of Ghostscript with non-postscript printers.

I could not print ANY ps document in landscape using gs. Period.
I then installed the update "ghostscript-6.50-1.ppc.rpm"
located at:

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/linuxPPC/contrib/software/Applications/Graphics/gho
stscript-6.50-1.ppc.rpm

ignoring dependencies and updating successfully.

From the command line as root (su -), and from the directory containing
the file mentioned.
rpm -i ghostscript-6.50-1.ppc.rpm

The installer gave and error, but seems to work just fine.
Please reply to the post with relevant info.

This email contains the following subjects,
ghostscript postscript landscape update

Message in response to: