Re: submitting/dling YDL rpms

Subject: Re: submitting/dling YDL rpms
From: Neill Miller (neillm@thecodefactory.org)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 12:13:02 MST

On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 16:31:57 +0100
Joerg Fritsch <joerg.fritsch@planet-interkom.de> wrote:

> is there a place where I can submit new YDL rpms ?

I would imagine there's a place to upload on the YDL ftp site, but you'd have to check with an official reference for details.

ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/linux/distributions/yellowdog/contrib/ maybe?

> is there a place there I can dl/get always the newest rpms ?

While they're not always the newest, there are many RPMs on the ftp site.

There are often new updates at the Linux/PPC RPM repository as well, though you may have to rebuild from source:
http://www.linuxppc.org
Click the "software" link for more info.

Hope that helps,
-Neill.

--
http://www.thecodefactory.org/neillm