Re: Mail OSX and YDL

Subject: Re: Mail OSX and YDL
gubaguba@mac.com
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 13:08:09 MST

Well lets see I did create a new account in OSX mail. user same as user
on YDL box. email is pguba@mydomain.com. Host name mail.mydomain.com.
user and password same as YDL box. SMTP host smtp.mydomain.com using
authetication. Its a POP account get the message cannot connect pop
host. What am i missing