Re: YDL 2.1 Question

Subject: Re: YDL 2.1 Question
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 14:15:57 MST

How should we know? Probably not very many people out there have your
machine to test on. Theoretically the kernel should work on your machine
(see http://penguinppc.org/projects/hw/clones.shtml), but there is no
way to be certain without trying.

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu