Re: Oh no! [was Re: two button mouse]

Subject: Re: Oh no! [was Re: two button mouse]
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:51:39 MST

This resetting is done in the system initialisation scripts (rc.sysinit ?).
It has been discussed on the list and is not done for every type of system.
I deleted the offending piece of script on one of my Linux boxes 'cos I was
getting as confused as you are.

  Iain

--On Friday, November 9, 2001 6:17 pm -0500 Mark Brethen