Re: Spam on the list - Does the Yellow Dog have teeth?

Subject: Re: Spam on the list - Does the Yellow Dog have teeth?
From: Patrick Callahan (pac1@tiac.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 04:44:14 MST

The following e-mail is not spam. It is a response to spam. It is protected
by the second amemdment to the United States constitution. How do I get a
copy of U.S. Senate bill 1618? What year? By the way, since when have bills
under consideration by the United States Senate been considered already in
force?

I have added to my personal e-mail spam filters the phrase
"U.S. Senate Bill 1618"

Does our list have any spam filters in place?

Why do they bother? Are they really raking in money from this?
Is my mortgage rate really too high? Don't I have enough opportunites
already? Am I that overweight? Are portions of my anatomy really too small?

Oh what the heck I wanna be rich too. Sign me up, sell me your spam kits. I
really WANT and NEED the ability to annoy thousands daily, starting with my
own ISP. I expect to be rich by next week.

-Pat

Instructions:
Add your name and e-mail address to the bottom of the list at the end of this
e-mail, erase the entire list, close the e-mail edit window without
forwarding, sending or saving it and then delete the original.

Can't find the list? It looks like the last person to read these
instructions missed something. Read carefully!