Re: Buying A Mouse

Subject: Re: Buying A Mouse
From: Patrick Callahan (pac1@tiac.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 04:51:55 MST

On Friday 09 November 2001 11:37, you wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Is there any way to find out what multi-button mice are usable under
> YDL... Preferably ADB, but I guess I can buy a USB card if those are
> supported ;) Suggestions? I checked out the Supported Devices page, but it
> didn't mention any mice.
>
> Mike

I've never found a mouse that didn't work with YDL, but then I've only used
standard Apple ADB mouse from a 1988 vintage Macintosh SE,
the Apple USB hockey puck that came with my blue G3,
a Contour UniMouse 3 button mouse,
and the Inland 5 button USB optical mouse with the scroll wheel.

Has anyone out there ever seen a mouse (other than a broken one) that
absolutely would not work with YDL?

I'm currently using the Inland Optical Mouse. It is a USB mouse with five
buttons and a scroll wheel. three of the buttons and the scroll wheel work.
The two butons on the sides of the mouse don't (who cares).