Re: Buying A Mouse

Subject: Re: Buying A Mouse
From: Shawn Dunn (sfalken@Galaxie.dumpsterdivers.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 09:06:07 MST

I use a microspeed MacTrac2.0 three-button trackball with my YDL box, and
it works fine as a single button device, but I never have been able to get
the middle and right button to work, if anybody has any ideas how to get
this to work, I'd appreciate the help, hitting F11 and F12 all the time to
cut and paste or bring up contextual menus is a little annoying....

                        --Shawn