2.1 installation destroyed my hd?

Subject: 2.1 installation destroyed my hd?
grick@libero.it
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 17:42:33 MST

Everything was ok in the installation process; I configured my iMac for
triple boot since I have OS X and MacOs 9.2.1 installed too.
The I rebooted in MacOs, no problem; I rebooted again in OS X and still
no problem. The first time I rebooted in linux yaboot could not load
kernel giving me a strange series of errors I did not understand, and
went on trying to boot the kernel. So I read the section of
installation guide where it is written to give the command line cd-linux
 boot=/hda12 where I installed the kernel but nothing happened.
I decided so to restart my iMac and at boot it could not locate any
system folder, so I booted from MacOs 9.1 cd and at the end of
installation drive setup could not find my hd anymore. I tried with
YellowDog 2.1 cd and the result was the same: no hard disk found.
Can somebody give some help?
Bye.
     Rick

"This is the crisis I knew had to come