Nvidia GeForce II mx cube ydl 2.1 install problem

Subject: Nvidia GeForce II mx cube ydl 2.1 install problem
From: Tim Haigh (where_is_tim@madasafish.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 21:18:01 MST

I used to run 2.0 on my cube, I discarded because I upgraded my graphics
card to a GeForce II.

I was waiting eagerly for ydl 2.1 because I heard the GeForce II was
supported, but I was dissappointed to find only the VGA port is supported
not the ADC connector.

Does not supported mean it will not work at all, or does It mean there is a
work around but we donšt support it.

If anyone knows a workaround please help, I just d/l the iso images, it
boots up ok but the GUI installer is a scrambled screen.

Please help

Tim