Yup Failure yet again

Subject: Yup Failure yet again
From: Paul Guba (gubavision@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 11:39:38 MST

Does this thing ever work

new error message

File "/user/sbin/yup", line 29, in ?
yup.main()
File " /user/lib/yup/yup.py", line 511, in main
yup.main()
File "/user/lib/yup/yuprpm.py", line 96 in DoList
S\self.callback)
File "/usr/lib/yup/yuputils.py", line 58, in retrieve
os.rename(outdir + ' / .partial/' =outfile, outpath)
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

this is the same message I got before updating. Software update it aint.

P Guba