Re: Burning .iso file

Subject: Re: Burning .iso file
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 14:03:31 MST

And in fact, mounting the iso seems to corrupt the boot magic on the
disk image, and render it unbootable (even though you can see the files
and folders).

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/