How to download and put to CD?

Subject: How to download and put to CD?
From: Mark Philip (markphilip_27@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 22:49:54 MST

Hi all,
I'm very new to YDL and am contemplating installing it on my iMac Rev B
with 64MB RAM and 4GB HDD.
Some newbie questions:

1) I wish to download YDL and put it onto a CD. There are 2 ISO files in
the FTP directory- one's a POMONA & the other's a FUJI. Which one do I
download?

2) After downloading, can I just write the data onto a CD? I have access
to a PC running Windows NT Server with a CD-R drive.

3) Can anyone tell me in steps how to go about transferring the data onto
the CD after I've downloaded the appropriate ISO file?

4) The PC has Adaptec Easy CD Creator which can create data CDs. Do I
need to make the CD-R bootable? I do not have a floppy disk on the iMac...

Any help would be much appreciated!
Many thanks!

--
Mark Philip <mailto:markphilip_27@yahoo.com>