Re: Linux distros

Subject: Re: Linux distros
From: Elliot Badham Peele (ebpeele2@unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 08:13:40 MST

linux ppc seems to be going under. they have not released in over a year
and there does not seem to be any new developement. personaly i have had
troubles installing ydl on my power mac 6500. on a new world machine i
believe that it would run much better. from what i have herd from
the people tha ti know that use mandrake it is a good distribution
if you have a new world machine and are a new user or an experienced user.

elliot