Re: Linux distros

Subject: Re: Linux distros
From: dano (dano@well.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 22:08:21 MST

The guy who ran linuxppc was hit by a car on his bicycle and
critically injured. He took a long time to recover and when he did
recover he decided that he wanted to have a real life. He has left
the project and afaik nobody has stepped in to take his place. There
was some talk to the effect that YDL seemed to have a better chance
anyway.

--
Eddie would go...