Re: Wallstreet video woes

Subject: Re: Wallstreet video woes
From: Bryan Walls (Bryan.Walls@msfc.nasa.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 09:48:18 MST

I got two replies -- one correcting me, and letting me know that my
14.1" screen was a bona fide normal option for a Wallstreet, and the
other suggesting I use
video=atyfb:vmode:14
as my option.

However, I'm still getting the same quartered-screen results.

How should the "force video settings" and "No video driver" boxes be
checked? I"m assuming yes and no respectively, but I tried various
combinations.

Anyway, the terminal resolution when the screen comes up needs to be
1024x768. Could anyone tell me how to get there from here?

As a side question, I accidently installed BootX on a machine (I was
hoping to install to a network attached machine rather than my main
machine). How do I get rid of it? I trashed all the files I could
find, but the BootX window still pops up when I boot.