Still problems in build...

Subject: Still problems in build...
From: Mark Jaffe (wizards@wizdev.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 13:25:42 MST

Help! I am still experiencing build probleems with the latest source. I
managed to get an install of source from the 31Mb RPM I downloaded, and went
through a configuration, only turning on SMP and RealTek 8139 network card.
When I attempted to build vmlinux, I got a link problem at the end. It looks
like /usr/src/linux/arch/ppc/mm/init.c is missing an array "mmu_gathers[]"
which is present in all other architectures. See attachments for build log
and various "init.c" from different architectures.
Mark Jaffe | (408) 972-9638 (home)
Chief Wizard | (408) 807-1530 (cell/page/voicemail)
Computer Wizards | (425) 795-6421 (FAX)
wizards@wizdev.net | http://www.wizdev.net/