burning YDL

Subject: burning YDL
From: Adriell Chan (ulrezaj@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 16:28:29 MST

Ok, it seems that my Toast OEM 4.1.3 doesn't know how to burn .iso files
properly. I dragged and dropped the downloaded image (unmounted) to the
window and burned it. It ended up just burning an untitled CD with the .iso
file on it, which is, of course, unbootable, unuseable and garbage.
So it looks like I'm going to have to burn it from the large 1.46 GB ftp
download with all the files on it. Is it possible to do this? If so, what
files do I need to burn in order to make it bootable and installable?