Re: Won't startup after 2.1 upgrade

Subject: Re: Won't startup after 2.1 upgrade
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 17:29:07 MST

Well, I suggest skipping telnet, because it is evil. :) sshd is in the
openssh-servers package. I don't think anything except the Server
install installs this, so once you re-install, just install this package
afterward. (rpm -Uvh etc...)

I *think* that once you install openssh-servers, sshd will be
automatically setup to go, but you should definitely test it and see if
it works first.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu