Any 2.4.X kernel drivers for the 7500 A/V hardware?

Subject: Any 2.4.X kernel drivers for the 7500 A/V hardware?
frazz@lump.mine.nu
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 09:44:04 MST

Hey all,

I have a quick question, stated in the subject line, I am wondering if
there are an ykernel drivers in 2.4 or available for 2.4.X that drive the
75/8500 a/v hardware. My goal is to use Video4Linux so I can use that
S-Video in to watch TV from my cable box while I am working on other
things. I've already seen PlanB but it doesn't seem current enough to work
with the later 2.4 kernels. I was wondering if there was anything else out
there?

        -Frazz