Re: Linux distros

Subject: Re: Linux distros
From: Patrick Callahan (pac1@tiac.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 17:07:39 MST

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 05:20, you wrote:
> I regard yellowdoglinux is much better because it is much user-friendly. I
> installed them both lately. Now I run yellow dog. But I have a lot of
> problems running my modem. You will find out maybe,
>
> succes
>
> Let me know what you experience !
>
> Jeroen Diederen

Jeroen,

I've found the best way to get help on these lists is to provide enough
information about the problem and to be very specific in the questions I ask.

Can you tell us more details about the problems you are having getting your
modem to work properly? What kind of modem is it? What programs are you
using to operate the modem? How are they configured?

Its also ok to ask questions about what information is relevant to a problem.

-pat