Re: YDL, MacOS 9, Wrong Partition???

Subject: Re: YDL, MacOS 9, Wrong Partition???
From: Adam Scarcella (adamo97@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 14:14:25 MST

Thanks Chris,

I don't mean to be a pain in the neck, but I really don't know how to do
what you suggested. I'm a Linux infant. Can you please be more
specific. I've used computers for over 10 years now but primarily
Mac's. Up until MacOS X, there was no such thing as a command line
environment.

Where is this yaboot.conf file and how do I edit it? Do I use command
line operations or can I simply open the file in a text editing app and
change the appropriate line?

Adam Scarcella =)

P.S. I reinstalled YDL - 2.1 a few days ago (after noticing the
previously mentioned problem) Therefore my bootloader is once again
operational. But thanks for the tip about holding down the option key.

F.Y.I {On a Mac, you hold down the Option+Command+P+R keys to zap the
PRAM}