Re: XFree86 and OpenGL

Subject: Re: XFree86 and OpenGL
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 13:40:17 MST

Heh. Sorry. That is a "Device" option that goes in the "Device" section
for your video card. I don't think we are supposed to use it unless X
refuses to work any other way. I'm not sure about that, but...

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/