Re: XFree86 and OpenGL

Subject: Re: XFree86 and OpenGL
From: Bo Brinkman (brinkman@cs.princeton.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 20:15:56 MST

Because DRI didn't load. Look in /var/log/XFree86.0.log. Look in
/var/log/XFree86.0.log

glxinfo is only telling us that DRI isn't loaded, it can't hope to tell
us why it didn't load, but the XFree86.0.log should tell us exactly that.

So look in /var/log/XFree86.0.log and see if it tells us where things
broken.

Bo

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu