Re: Linux software on YDL - FrameMaker 5.5.6 beta

Subject: Re: Linux software on YDL - FrameMaker 5.5.6 beta
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nm@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 17:25:24 MST

Yes, they released an x86 RedHat binary. To my knowledge they never
released the source code (Adobe? Open their code? Hehehhh...), so that's
pretty much that, unless you wanted to try to run it in emulation... :P

Best bet might be MOL + FrameMaker. I don't recall its being a huge
resource drain so that might work all right.

- n2