Mail Server

Subject: Mail Server
From: Brian Mayton (bmayton@mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 21:06:08 MST

I'm running YDL 2.0 as a server. I'd like to add email compatibility, but
I've never set up a Unix-based mail server before and would like some help.

What is a good email server program for YDL, basically? I need something
that will receive mail, as well as POP, IMAP & SMTP support. I'd like
something that will support PINE as well.

I also need something that can be easily installed, since I'm fairly new to
Linux.

Also, any suggestions for a webmail program?

Thanks in advance,
Brian