Re: Mail Server

Subject: Re: Mail Server
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 21:41:19 MST

After swearing at sendmail, I now swear by postfix (http://www.postfix.org).
Good anti-spam measures, easy to set up, seems pretty secure.
Any mail server is going to require you to pay close attention as you
set it up, though - this stuff can be a little dizzying the first
time out.

--
Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet) For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."