Problems installing YDL 2.1

Subject: Problems installing YDL 2.1
From: Luca Egloff (legloff@mus.ch)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 08:47:10 MST

Hi

I'm new here and want first say Hi to everyone.
I have a "little" problem installing YDL on my Pulsar. When I choose the
packages (basic, development etc.) I get an error, saying, that I have to
fix it manually. But I have no chance to do anything. I allways have to
restart.
For the nstallation, I have downloaded 1) All the files 2) The ISO File.
My CD-R doesnt work, so I have to copy the hole thing on my Win2000 machine
and burn with NERO.
I was never able to install with the 6 ! different CDs I made.

What shall I do (besides purchasing...):

How can I test the checksum of the ISO? DiskCopy doesn't recognise the
ISO-File.
How must I burn the CD? (bootable, ISO, Hybrid...)

Thanx in adv.

Luca