Re: 5500 Blank video bootx

Subject: Re: 5500 Blank video bootx
From: Simon Troup (simon.troup@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 09:03:25 MST

I've just been reading a little more and it seems that BootX can't be used
with anything after OS 9.0.0 and I have 9.1 on the powermac 5500, so perhaps
that is the problem.

Is there an alternative as I don't have OS 9.0.0 or anything earlier?

In fact, I don't need MacOS running on that machine at all.

Regards

ST