RE: Ftp setup problem

Subject: RE: Ftp setup problem
From: Ripstop (rip.stop@home.net)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 22:08:40 MST

Okay, I'm 99% sure you're right, Darron. If I try to connect from
another (windows) client, with "passive mode" enabled, I can login fine,
and view everything (in short, it works). I'll download the new sources
if I can't find a binary somewhere for 1.2 (actually, I might just
install 2.0...is there an upgrade option during installation ?).

Thanks to everyone for your help !!

Cheers,

Ripstop