Couple of questions

Subject: Couple of questions
From: Dan Calhoun (dcalhoun15@home.com)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 00:31:56 MST

Is there any flash supported browsers that will work with YDL 2.1 ?? My fd0 works except for the fact there is no eject script for the disc. This old world mac has to have the discs ejected by software command.........or paper clip, echh! The current upload/download speed is terrible, too many stalls, too many errors. Why is that. The onboard 8500 ehternet works on the MAC OS side just fine, so my guess it is software or config........I have done this so many times now that I know my IP's,DNS and other entries by heart.........