RE: Sound Card Suggestion

Subject: RE: Sound Card Suggestion
From: Charlie Watts (cewatts@frontier.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 11:00:13 MST

:-)

I thought that the built-in sound hardware on that machine was supported
by Linux. If you look at the output of "dmesg" does it find the sound
hardware?

Say "lsmod" ... are the sound modules loaded?

Is it just that you need a mini-to-RCA converter to connect to your
stereo?

--
Charlie Watts
cewatts@frontier.net