Re: Missing Order

Subject: Re: Missing Order
From: Terry Allen (hmag@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 13:38:49 MST

>I have not received my copy of Getting Started with Yellow Dog Linux
>yet. i have sent a complaint to Terrasoft and had no answer. I wonder
>if any of you have received your book as yet. I am very distressed
>that my credit card was charged and i have nothing to show for my
>money. I need a phone number or snail mail address for Terrasoft so i
>can attempt to get this taken care of. Jerry

Hi again,
        I've not actually ordered anything directly from Terrasoft, but
have attempted to email them in the recent past - I realise that they're a
small company, but if tey want to continue on in nusiness with a good
reputation, they do need to respond to emails & compaints.
        A few months ago, prior to the announcement of YDL 2.1, I emailed
them regarding the boxed set of 2.0, which I subsequently bought, but am
still waiting for them to reply on that email - my mail server logs
indicate that a direct mail delivery was made at the time & also a couple
of others a week or so later.
        YDL is a great product, but they really need to pull their socks up
on the customer relations.

        Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd
        c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
        The Entrance
        NSW 2261
        Australia

Internet -
        WWW:
        http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
        http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au

Non profit promotion for new music
Also, check out the Educate site - http://www.educate.net.au