Re: Fwd: Re: YDL Install Fails: CD Will Not Mount

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: YDL Install Fails: CD Will Not Mount
From: Kai Staats (kstaats@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:35:47 MST

Carl,

>Class action suit?
>Terrasoft's sales department has been losing a lot of friends lately.
>I had a bad 2.0 CD, they sent me a replacement that was also bad, but in a
> different way than the first one. I got a good one on the third try.
>
>More than two weeks after the 2.1 release date, I had still not received my
> order. My email inquiry was answered, but they found the invoice number from
> my 2.0 order, and didn't send the hat which I had ordered with 2.1. I sent
> them the correct invoice number weeks ago, but I have received neither my
> hat nor a response.

I do apologize for the first round of YDL 2.0 Install CDs as it threw us for quite a loop, never having experienced bad CDs in over two and a half years. I know this must have been frustrating for you, as it was for us.

I have reviewed our database and show that you ordered two times recently, and both packages have shipped. Please confirm that you have received these shipments and the product is to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,
kai