RE: Customer Relations

Subject: RE: Customer Relations
From: Little, Brian (brlittle@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:59:47 MST

This is cool, and it's not like I'm blowing a gasket over my own situation
or anything. I DID finally get an answer, but only after my third email in a
week, and it's been about 48 hours since I replied. I'm completely in tune
with what it takes to run a small shop, but email has a built-in expectation
of prompt response. :)

I GUESS my request for a replacement is being handled, but I haven't heard
back to know. I spent a long time deciding whether or not to try YDL, and I
felt like I was getting a good product. The problem with this kind of thing
is that it needlessly tarnishes the experience. I'm perfectly willing to
mail the CD in if that'll get me a replacement...I just need to know what to
do.

Brian