Re: Networking Woe's

Subject: Re: Networking Woe's
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@iainstevenson.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 02:06:27 MST

To disable a module, look in the folder /lib/modules/2.x.x where you
replace 2.x.2 with the kernel version that's running. The driver module
will be in that folder hierarchy. Then move the module you want to disable
out of the way.

I think the routing tables could still be worth looking at. Does an
ifconfig show packets being sent and received across eth1?

  Iain

--On Wednesday, November 28, 2001 8:14 pm -0600 Barry Sparenborg