RE: Customer Service

Subject: RE: Customer Service
From: Terry Allen (hmag@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 13:40:41 MST

>Hmm. Well, I'd argue that like it or not, there is an implication of support
>when you market a software product. I'm not saying that such support does,
>or should, exist. But the implication remains.
>
>At all events, like you, I paid for three good CDs. I have only two good
>CDs, and haven't received any further response from Terrasoft about
>replacing the bad one, beyond their first email. You'll pardon me if I don't
>consider this responsive customer service. I also don't expect help cooking
>the beef I buy from the local market, but if it's bad, I most certainly
>expect them to replace it. And when I do, they aren't deliberately
>obfuscatory about how I should get in touch with them.
>
>Brian

Hi again,
        Like a lot of others, I've articipated in this threead, but it's
now taking up way too much of the list space - perhaps time to end the
thread? This is my last post on this subject.

        Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd
        c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
        The Entrance
        NSW 2261
        Australia

Internet -
        WWW:
        http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
        http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au

Non profit promotion for new music
Also, check out the Educate site - http://www.educate.net.au