Re: Incantations :-)

Subject: Re: Incantations :-)
From: Elliot Badham Peele (ebpeele2@unity.ncsu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 19:01:57 MST

if i remmeber correctly all you have to do is make the group on that
directory whatever group you want to be able to use it and then add all
the users that you want to be able to use that directory to that group and
give the group full privlages to teh directory. everything that is created
in that directory should automaticaly be created with that groups because
i think it inherits groups from the directory that it is in.

elliot