help?

Subject: help?
From: Ejoso (ejoso@shoko.calarts.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 20:15:59 MST

Hhowdy list -

I've finally decided that it's about time I probe you folks for a little
assistance with my installation problem...

I got a python error message, which follows in addition to my system
config etc.

I get this error whilst installing on a G4533dp w/640MB Ram and 2HDD of
various sizes. The disk I've got for YDL is partitioned as follows:
/dev/hda11 - Boot@10MB
/dev/hda12 - Swap@256MB
/dev/hda13 - Main@4.79GB

The error follows here:

Fatal Error (procede etc...)

OSError: [Errno17]

File Exists: '/tmp/root/etc/' Write
os.mkdir(self.installPath + '/etc/'):

File "/usr/lib/yi/mount.py," line 344
in configure retun self.Write(face)

File "/usr/lib/yi/template.py," line 57,
in __call__ return self.configure(args)

I dug around and thought that maybe using install-gui hda=noautotune might
help, but I've not tried it yet (I"m about to in a little while) but does
anyone have anyother suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any light shedding you might be able to do =)

=-Eric