Re: Nubie question, install without macos ?

Subject: Re: Nubie question, install without macos ?
From: Blake Girardot (girardot@mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 08:42:04 MST

i downloaded the iso disk image and then burned it to a cd in mac os 9 on an
ibook, then booted a desktop box from that CD and installed it just fine
with never seeing mac os on the install box. and never having to install mac
os on it.

get the iso from here:
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/fuji-2.1-20011105-install.iso

it was pretty automatic after booting from the cd.

so yes, one way is to just download the .iso, burn to a cd, boot off the cd
and intall i think.

hope it helps,

blake

Blake Girardot