Re: Nubie question, install without macos ?

Subject: Re: Nubie question, install without macos ?
From: Art Bain (artbain@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 10:57:59 MST

I'll give that a try, right after I figure out how to burn the iso. I'm
working in a Win2k environment and am having trouble reading the iso. I
couldn't do a checksum until I changed the file name to ydl.iso and was then
able to read the directory structure. But when I try to do a burn (using
undisker) nothing happens! I can burn RedHat disks and other Linux flavors,
but not YDL. BTW, the checksum was correct after I changed the name. I've
also tried downloading from a mirror site with the same results. Got any
suggestions?

eulater
art