Re: Nubie question.

Subject: Re: Nubie question.
From: Terry Allen (hmag@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 14:24:08 MST

>Is there a way to install YDL 2.1 without having Mac OS installed first? I
>have a PowerMAC 7200/90 and would like to install YDL 2.1 by itself. Looking
>through YDL's help files, I only see an explaination of how to install using
>a boot loader.
>
>tia,
>art

Hi Tia,
        I think if you do a very 'minimal' install of Mac OS with say a
50MB or so partition, then you can install YDL without much trouble, but on
older machines I think you have to have at least a rudimentary Mac OS to
install

        Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
        hEARd
        c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
        The Entrance
        NSW 2261
        Australia

Internet -
        WWW:
        http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
        http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au

Non profit promotion for new music
Also, check out the Educate site - http://www.educate.net.au