I know it's been asked...

Subject: I know it's been asked...
From: Joshua Gitlin (jnet@brandeis.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 20:51:33 MDT

Hello -- I know that this has been asked before but I can't seem to
find a solution. finally managed to get yaboot to boot linux (Thank
you!), however... I am now back where I was two weeks ago. Once linux
boots (On my Dual G4) I get a plethora of errors. First I got a USB
Error, like "USB device not responding". The I get "hdc lost
interrupt" three times. THEN I get some SCSI errors. "Aborting
command due to timeout." Finally the system hangs. if I leave it long
enough the screen turned puke-green. I am using the newest kernel!!!
I though that was supposed to fix these errors? Thanks for any help.

        -Josh