Re: Help compiling little-endian source

Subject: Re: Help compiling little-endian source
From: Michael Messano (mike@nygardnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 09:54:40 MDT

As an aside, if you are looking for a streaming engine for Icecast check out
http://www.jscream.org. JScream is a java based mp3 streaming engine, and
it works great both on my LinuxPPC system, and my Alpha workstation(Redhat
6.2). And let me tell you, if it works on the Alpha, which has the least
current Java port, it should run fine on anything. I should, however, point
out that the name will soon be changing to JRev as there is an embedded java
OS called JScream already.

Michael