Re: unsubscribing

From: dG (taveren@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 13:33:21 MDT

You guys sure crack me up. The self-proclaimed list police keep replying to
the list instead of to me personally. Thats the way to control the use of
the list. Lead by example. I finally made the move to private with Chuq
since he didn't get the hint expressed below.

Geez, look at all the bandwith that could have been saved if Chuq had
responded to my supposed 'flame' in private.

So for all you current and future wannabe list monitors.....Take your own
advice and flame the flames in private.

David

P.S. Since I don't put myself in the position of protector of the bandwith
I am not engaged in any hypocritical behavior.