Tiome to stop the abuse.

Subject: Tiome to stop the abuse.
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 15:46:54 MDT

Okay, now I've had it. Dan -- this is your list. I'm now demanding
that this personal abuse stop.

I want this troll nuked from this list. hey, folks at backpacker.com,
please have a nice, long talk with this troll. I let him get away
with a couple of swipes, but this kind of crap isn't acceptable.

chuq (a pissed off chuq)

--- begin forwarded text